ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE, CODE:#152
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline and manage sales activities to ensure revenue goals are exceeded.
- Accurately report activity and opportunity pipeline data to management and enter into CRM in a timely manner.
- Maintain high number of weekly cold calls to potential prospect.
- Utilize Solution-Based Selling Techniques to:
- Stimulate Interest
- Identify, define and document Critical Business Issues
- Create vision of a solution to Critical Business Issues
- Effectively map CellTrust solutions to Critical Business Issues
- Work with Sales Engineers in preparation for demonstrations and presentations.
- Collaborate with other teams or departments in preparing sales materials, technical publications or presentations
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred.
- Knowledge of wireless communications and SMS a plus
- Three to five plus years of successful experience selling enterprise software solutions and services a plus
- Demonstrated ability to:
- exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- consistently generate revenue and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities
- implement and follow successful sales processes that generate revenue
- analyze, interpret and negotiate complex sales-related documents, such as Requests for Proposals (RFP) and contracts
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- A strong work ethic, expressed through the willingness and ability to acquire new skills, multitask, and take on projects outside immediate areas of expertise
- Strong ability to create sales presentations, messages, position statements, and other sales collateral.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate with and present to all levels within prospect’s organization
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with C-level, senior business IT executives
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time. (Required)
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
The qualifications identified as “Required” above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CellTrust offers the following Benefits:
- Health Insurance coverage will be according to the CellTrust employee plan
- Eligibility for stock options under the CellTrust 2011 Equity Incentive plan
- 15 days of PTO will accrue for your use over the course of your employment year
- Six (6) paid Company Holidays
Please note: All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a pre-employment background check.
Job Description subject to change at any time
It is the policy of CellTrust not to discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, military service, pregnancy, disability, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, testing, hiring, promotion or demotion, transfer, layoff, and termination.
Email about this position.
Please attach resume.