ENTERPRISE SALES EXECUTIVE, CODE:#152
CellTrust is a leading provider secure mobile communication enabling archiving and auditing capabilities for SMS/messaging and voice in support of enterprise mobile collaboration, eDiscovery and major global regulatory compliance for financial services, government, and healthcare. Learn more at www.celltrust.com
CellTrust is currently seeking a full-time, experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to join its team. Travel may be required.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain business, sales, and marketing plan for assigned territory
- Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline and manage sales activities to ensure revenue goals are exceeded
- Accurately report activity and opportunity pipeline data to management and enter into CRM in a timely manner
- Generate a quality pipeline by maintaining a high number of weekly cold calls to potential prospects
- Utilize Solution-Based Selling Techniques to:
- Stimulate Interest
- Identify, define, and document Critical Business Issues
- Create vision of a solution to Critical Business Issues
- Effectively map CellTrust solutions to Critical Business Issues
- Work with Sales Engineers in preparation for demonstrations and presentations
- Collaborate with other teams or departments in preparing sales materials, technical publications, or presentations
- Demonstrated ability to:
- exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- consistently generate revenue and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities
- implement and follow successful sales processes that generate revenue
- analyze, interpret, and negotiate complex sales-related documents, such as Requests for Proposals (RFP) and contracts
- Strong ability to create sales presentations, messages, position statements, and other sales collateral
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with and present to all levels within prospect’s organization
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with C-level and senior business IT executives
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including significant experience with Microsoft Office applications and web meeting tools
Education, Experience, & Training:
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of wireless communications and SMS a plus
- Three to five years of successful experience selling enterprise software solutions and services a plus
CellTrust offers the following benefits to full-time employees:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Stock Options
- 15 days of PTO, to accrue over the course of the employment year
- Nine (9) paid Company Holidays
Please note: All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a pre-employment background check.
Job Description subject to change.
It is the policy of CellTrust not to discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, military service, pregnancy, disability, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, testing, hiring, promotion or demotion, transfer, layoff, and termination.
Email about this position.
Please attach resume.