CellTrusts SecureSMS Appliance Selected Winner for Best Enterprise Enabler Application for the RCR Ecosystem Awards
SecureSMS Appliance Selected as Innovative Messaging Security Solution
Scottsdale, Ariz. – December 21, 2009 – CellTrust® Corporation (www.celltrust.com), announced today that RCR Wireless, a premier news source for the wireless communications industry, has named CellTrust’s SecureSMS Appliance as the winner of the 2009 inaugural RCR Wireless Ecosystem Award in the category of Enabler Application Enterprise. These influential awards highlight companies that have demonstrated success, innovation, and excellence in the industry.
“We are honored to receive this award from RCR Wireless in recognition of CellTrust’s SecureSMS Appliance,” said Sean Moshir, Chairman and CEO of CellTrust. “This award reinforces the value that secure messaging delivers to the enterprise space.”
The SecureSMS Appliance manages and exchanges messages via CellTrust’s highly Secure Mobile Information Management platform to:
- Meet security, privacy and compliance requirements without costly development
- Set aside concern that carriers, tower operators, infrastructure providers, aggregators, and others can intercept and read text messages
- Confirm that text message recipients have received and opened SMS messages
- Use the same set of APIs to send both secure and standard SMS or text messages
- Remotely “wipe” the handset if lost or stolen
- Definitively measure the Return-on-Investment of the mobile channel via SSMS
- Reduce overall cost of communications
About CellTrust Corporation
CellTrust (www.celltrust.com) is a leading provider of mobile software for the secure and trusted exchange of information on mobile devices. CellTrust’s patent pending Secure Mobile Information Management Gateway™ featuring Secure SMS and a suite of mobile applications provide advanced mobile messaging and marketing solutions to customers and resellers in the financial services, advertising, marketing, education, travel and hospitality, technology, and government sectors, among other global industries. For more information, visit www.celltrust.com
©2009 CellTrust Corporation. All rights reserved. CellTrust, the CellTrust logo, and the CellTrust product names and logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of CellTrust Corporation. In addition, other companies’ names and products mentioned in this document, if any, may be either registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners.