Flexible deployment as a Hosted, SaaS in CellTrust Cloud, on premises as a Virtual Machine/Appliance
CellTrust’s Healthcare Communication Integration Server (HCCIS) resides within the CellTrust SecureCORE™ providing a safe, redundant, auditable, and traceable means to secure mobile Protected Health Information (PHI) communication inside or outside the healthcare environment.
HCCIS enables healthcare professionals to communicate patient information through secure health messaging which includes, two-way paging, secure SMS/text messaging, secure voice calls, and secure email via a user friendly, interactive, web-based Operator/Nursing Portal with ActiveSync® technology. Additionally, HCCIS provides archiving services for application to device, operator to device and device to device in support of HIPAA compliance.
- AES Encryption up to 256 bit with HIPAA compliance in mind
- Redundant SMS delivery channels with TCCC failover
- Corporate liable or individual liable
- Operating system agnostic
- Carrier agnostic
- Policy based administrator control of network including remote wipe, inactivity time-outs and lifespan control for messages residing on devices
- Device registration through two factor authentication verifying both the mobile device and the user
- Easy-to-use familiar user interface
- Redundant SSAE-16 compliant data centers
- API’s available to integrate with third party connected care providers