HIPAA Compliant Communications Server
CellTrust’s Healthcare Communication Integration Server (HCCIS) resides within the CellTrust SecureCORE™ providing a safe, redundant, auditable, and traceable means to protect mobile PHI communication inside or outside the healthcare environment.
HCCIS enables healthcare professionals to communicate patient information via secure two-way paging, secure SMS/text messaging, secure voice calls, and secure email via a user friendly, interactive, web-based Operator/Nursing Portal with ActiveSync® technology. Additionally, HCCIS provides archiving services for application to device, operator to device and device to device.
Secure Health Messaging utilizes patented, HIPAA compliant SecureSMS text messaging technology to enhance delivery of real-time patient information to healthcare professionals. By directly providing physicians and clinicians with required patient information, Secure Health Messaging improves the quality of healthcare by decreasing response times and improving decision-making processes. Secure Health Messaging allows clinicians to send and receive encrypted, HIPAA compliant text messages containing important Protected Health Information (PHI) from their personal mobile phones.
Secure Health Messaging Applications
Through the use of Secure Health Messaging applications, patient care facilities access their customized SecureSMS portal to generate messages and reports for clinicians. Once the message is received, the recipient simply inputs a secure code to quickly view and assess the patient data. Physicians can respond via the same secure pathway, placing orders, or soliciting additional information. Secure Health Messaging also notifies the sender once a message is viewed, confirming that the message was received and read.
HIPAA Compliant Voice Communications
SecureVoice™ is CellTrust's solution for high-security, HIPAA compliant voice communication. It is a carrier independent, proprietary SIP implementation utilizing a strong integration with SecureSMS encryption. SecureVoice offers a fully HIPAA compliant, efficient, and cost effective way to provide encrypted voice services for healthcare organizations and facilities.
- Full duplex communication for seamless real time transmission of encrypted voice
- Full end-to-end voice encryption ensures HIPAA compliance and prevents conversations from being compromised
- Full integration with CellTrust SecureSMS offers resource and feature sharing between both secure messaging and secure voice
- Robust voice relay over IP
Secure Messaging through Email
The CellTrust HCCIS can be interfaced with your email exchange, or any other POP3 server, to allow for users to email to communicate with mobile devices. With this feature, your organization will be able to utilize your email system to send information or other encrypted messages to mobile phones through the SecureSMS channel.
- HIPAA compliant archiving services for application to device, operator to device, and device to device
- HIPAA compliant AES Encryption up to 256 bit
- Redundant SMS delivery channels with TCCC failover
- Corporate liable or individual liable
- Operating system agnostic
- Carrier agnostic
- Policy based administrator control of network including remote wipe, inactivity time-outs and lifespan control for messages residing on devices
- Device registration through two factor authentication verifying both the handset and the user
- Easy-to-use familiar user interface
- Redundant SSAE-16 compliant data centers
- API’s available to integrate with third party connected care providers
- Flexible deployment as a Hosted, SaaS in CellTrust Cloud, on premises as a Virtual Machine/Appliance