Senior .NET Developer, Code: #CT148
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products
- Architect and develop new software applications for future products
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus) (Required)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with WCF (Required)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with ASP.NET/C# (Required)
- Hands-on experience with distributed application development (Required)
- Experience developing Windows services (Required)
- Working knowledge of C# Multithreads Programming (Required)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies would be beneficial • Experience developing for mobile devices (iOS or Android) would be valuable
- .NET 4.x / C#/ ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF, LINQ, Entity Framework 6.x & Inversion of Control
- Familiar with Windows Server 2012 Cluster
- Database development experience with MS SQL Server 2012, 2014
- Familiar with SQL Server High Availability and Disaster Recovery under Windows Cluster
- Messaging development experience, preferably RabbitMQ, is a plus
- HTML / jQuery / XML/ Web services (SOAP, RESTful)
- Familiar with Security / Encryption algorithms
- Experience using an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) a plus, preferably MassTransit
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time (Required)
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance (Required)
The qualifications identified as “Required” above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CellTrust offers the following Benefits:
- Health Insurance coverage will be according to the CellTrust employee plan
- Eligibility for stock options under the CellTrust 2011 Equity Incentive plan
- 15 days of PTO will accrue for your use over the course of your employment year
- Six (6) paid Company Holidays
Please note: All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a pre-employment background check.
Job Description subject to change at any time
It is the policy of CellTrust not to discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, age, gender, political or sexual orientation, military service, pregnancy, disability, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, testing, hiring, promotion or demotion, transfer, layoff, and termination.
Email HR about this position.
Please attach resume.