Asterisk Expert, Code: #163
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Maintaining and supporting multiple projects and deadlines
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Advance knowledge of Asterisk configuration and voicemail
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working knowledge of programing language (C/C++/Java) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years’ experience (Required)
- Experienced working in an agile environment and within a small team
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to delegate work effectively
- Ability to meet all deadlines
- Attention to detail and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- A strong work ethic, expressed through the willingness and ability to acquire new skills, multitask, and take on projects outside immediate areas of expertise
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time. (Required)
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance
The qualifications identified as “Required” above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CellTrust offers the following Benefits:
- Health Insurance coverage will be according to the CellTrust employee plan
- Eligibility for stock options under the CellTrust 2011 Equity Incentive plan
- 15 days of PTO will accrue for your use over the course of your employment year
- Six (6) paid Company Holidays
Please note: All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a pre-employment background check.
Job Description subject to change at any time
It is the policy of CellTrust not to discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, age, gender, political or sexual orientation, military service, pregnancy, disability, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, testing, hiring, promotion or demotion, transfer, layoff, and termination.
Email HR about this position .
Please attach resume.