SALES ADMINISTRATOR, CODE:#J69
Provide administrative assistance to the sales department:
- Field incoming sales calls and emails
- Create CRM accounts for opportunities and new customers
- Create and maintain customer profiles with key sales information
- Maintain customer files and correspondence
- Track and document the implementation and tear down processes for customers
- Assist with general sales inquiries
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, internal departments, and other sales/business partners
- Participate in designated meetings in order to understand and to support the sales team, corporate growth, profitability and other objectives
- Provide other assistance to the sales teams as needed to support customers and opportunities
- Highly organized with attention to detail and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to maintain a friendly yet professional relationship with coworkers and clients
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- A strong, positive work ethic, expressed through the willingness and ability to acquire new skills, multitask, and take on projects outside immediate areas of expertise
- Strong customer service skills
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (a Plus)
- Ability to meet all deadlines
- The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Bachelors Degree in Business or English is strongly preferred
The qualifications identified as “Required” above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note: All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a pre-employment background check.
Job Description subject to change at any time.
It is the policy of CellTrust not to discriminate against any applicant for employment or any employee on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, military service, pregnancy, disability, or any other legally protected status. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, testing, hiring, promotion or demotion, transfer, layoff, and termination.
Email about this position.
Please attach resume.